Workshops RETEX : Vers la constitution de chaînes de valeurs
Lancement d’Ecy-Twin le 01/10/2018
De 9e Oproep voor R&D projecten is open tot 31 oktober 2018!
Nieuw initiatief: FaKtory infini, co-creatiebeurs over duurzame textielproductie van 6-9 december 2018 in HangarK (Kortrijk) – Oproep tot deelname
Wat gebeurt er met niet-herbruikbaar textiel? Een verhelderende kaart!
8th international [avniR] Conference
15 juni 2018
[avniR] platform is pleased to invite you to participate in the call for contributions for the 8th international [avniR] Conference in Lilliad, Lille, France, on 7th & 8th of November 2018.
This 8th edition: Circular economy, innovate with Life Cycle Thinking, aims to bring together industrials, researchers, public authorities, NGOs, international experts and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textile, construction, food, etc. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a sustainable society.
You are engaged in Life Cycle Thinking, Life Cycle Assessment, Circular Economy and you are interested to present your work to more than 350 international participants?
Zoom on the TEXTILE session:
One of the proposed sessions focuses on: “How can the textile sector serve sustainable production and fashion through the circular economy?” This session will discuss about methodologies and LCA's results related to eco-design approach and/or circular economy applied in textile industry. Testimonies and companies' feedback are expected for this session.
Key topic 2018
- Sustainable production (responsible supply chain, ecodesign, tackling the planned obsolescence, etc.)
- Ecological marketing: strategic position and communication (environmental labelling, ecolabel, etc.)
- LCA and economics models (circular economy, functional economy, cooperative economy)
- Sustainable innovation by business sectors (building, textile, mobility, food, IT, energy, bioeconomy, culture, etc.)
- New approaches around Life Cycle Thinking (monetarization of impacts, planetary boundaries, socio-economic approach, new indicators, etc.)
- Life Cycle Thinking and public policy
Upload your 2 to 6 pages article in our conftool platform before the 15th of June (extension until June 29th)
For more information
Please follow this link.